The DBMI Open Insights Seminar is a series of research talks related to the mission of the Department of Biomedical Informatics. This includes themes such as:
- Provisioning big data to the scientific community
- Getting the big picture on human health
- Learning from each patient
- Advancing basic science with data science
- Understanding disease beyond heredity: environmental impact
- Instrumenting the health enterprise for discovery and intervention
This interdisciplinary seminar provides an open forum to engage participants in a discussion about the future of quantitative methods and engineering in biomedicine. The seminar will feature local, national, and international speakers who are leaders in their field.
For scientific questions: Please contact seminar organizer Nils Gehlenborg (email@example.com).
For event information or other logistical questions: Please contact Faith Greenwald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Seminar does not have a fixed time slot or venue. Please check date, time, and location for each talk. For talks held in Countway Library please follow the signage to the seminar room.
Recordings of talks will be made available on our YouTube channel.
#dbmiopeninsights - join the conversation via Twitter