The Healthcare Data Science Program at DBMI aims to:
- Bring together various healthcare data sets in a centralized environment to facilitate research activities including epidemiological, public health, and healthcare economics analyses.
- Develop algorithmic / machine learning / statistical tools for mining and extracting knowledge from these complex data sets.
- Build computational infrastructure to support analysis of these data sets.
- Educate the HMS community about using these tools and data sets for their own research.
- Clinical NLP Research Data Sets (i2b2 and n2c2)
- Eliot L. Berson Database
- Commercial Health Insurance Payer Database
Nathan Palmer, PhD, Director
Isaac Kohane, MD, PhD, Chair, Department of Biomedical Informatics
Susanne Churchill, PhD, Executive Director, Department of Biomedical Informatics