To receive information about the MBI program and deadlines, please fill out the form in the following link: http://bit.ly/mbi-info
The application for admission in Fall 2020 is now closed. Applications were due on Friday, January 3, 2020.
The application includes:
- Online form
- Letter of Interest
- 3 letters of recommendation
- All transcripts from degree-granting institutions (Uploaded unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of application. Only admitted students will be asked to send official transcripts.)
Standardized Test Scores
- Application does NOT require GRE or other standardized test scores
Application Requirements for International Students
- Applicants for whom English is not their native language and who did not receive their undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution where English is the language of instruction must take the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
- The Master of Biomedical Informatics program requires a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL and a 7 on the IELTS.
- Applicants submitting a TOEFL score should select “3151 Harvard Med Sch Grad Educ MS.”
Application Fee Waiver
- An application fee waiver is available to all applicants who are also applying for consideration for the BIRT Fellowship and any applicant for whom the $100 fee waiver would be a demonstrated hardship.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about receiving an application fee waiver.
Please contact us with any questions about the application process.