To apply to the 48-credit Traditional MBI Program, applicants must have received a bachelor's degree from an accredited domestic or foreign institution and may not already hold a doctoral degree in a relevant field.
Entering MBI students must demonstrate, either through coursework, practical training, or other relevant experience, the following:
- Understanding of statistical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Understanding of basic programming techniques.
- Knowledge of computer science concepts.
Applicants to the 48-Credit MBI program must hold an undergraduate degree. Undergraduate degree programs that prepare applicants for the MBI program include but are not limited to:
- Computer Science
Applicants are not eligible for the 48-Credit MBI program if they already hold a doctoral level degree. Potential applicants who hold a doctoral level degree should apply to the Accelerated MBI program.
International Student Requirements
International student applicants for whom English is not their native language must demonstrate English Language Proficiency by meeting one of the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited institution where English is the language of instruction.
- Obtain a score of 103 or higher on the TOEFL exam.
- Obtain a score of 7.5 or higher on the IELTS exam
- Obtain a score of 125 or higher on the Duolingo English Test